639 La Brea is a proposed, multi-faceted project directly adjacent to the new Metro Purple Line Extension to bring affordable housing to the Miracle Mile. Developed by La Brea Bliss, LLC with Morris Adjimi Architects, this simple, modern 8-story building will be built with Type 1 Concrete and will offer a mix of residential units and commercial space including a hotel.
- Residential space will be comprised of 121 units with specifically 19 affordable units, covering 130,138 square feet. A mix of 1, 2- and 3-bedroom units will be available.
- Hotel will cover 57,948 square feet and offer 125 keys.
- Retail space will be allotted 13,037 square feet.
- The building will also offer 10,921 square feet of open space.
- Valet parking will be accessible for all residential, hotel and retail visitors. To avoid valet queuing in the street, there will be a Porte Cochere. In addition, there will be 185 parking stalls and 158 spots for bicycles as well.
To support this building, please sign our support letter.